The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better. So, the first step is to develop the team player qualities among team members. Here is how we can learn these from mother nature.
Team player qualities – let’s learn from the trees :
* never discontent with their lot in life
* not jealous of other trees
* never complaint about the position they’re in
* never harm or injure others
* never worry about not being good enough
* never worry about not having enough
and they always endure the toughest and the worst to give us all the shelter, food and what not.
Unfortunately, in the race to go past every milestone in our lives we lose our natural qualities. No wonder we struggle and regret every now & then.
Guys, please add in your comments and views on this.